Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Posters: The Martian Chronicles

The Martian Chronicles by Timothy Anderson

"I have loved Ray Bradbury’s The Martian Chronicles ever since my Dad introduced me to it sometime in junior high, and I’ve always wanted to do an series of illustrations based on the various short stories collected therein. Ltd. Art Gallery‘s upcoming show, “A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words” featuring works based on literature presented the perfect opportunity for me to finally take a stab at this great collection of short stories. The show will open on November 8, with pieces available online shortly thereafter on their site (I’ll post an updated link to that on FB and Twitter once they’re up for sale online)."

1 comment:

  1. I would love to feature these images on my blog-ship http://www.geekusextremus.com. Aprils book of the month is The Martian Chronicles. I would like to feature you as an artist with links to your site. Please let me know. geekusextremus.com@gmail.com You do great work. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...